Do you know what makes Pro Collagen Night Cream stand out?
The product is natural in as much as 96.6%.
The cream contains as many as 7 types of collagen – including valuable native and hydrolysed collagens.
It contains a complex of as many as 5 hyaluronic acids which differ in particle structure and size. This contributes to moisturising both deep and superficial skin layers.
It contains as many as 7 types of collagen, a complex of 5 types of hyaluronic acidand other active ingredients. This translates into a wide, complex spectrum of the cream properties.
Specially selected active substances derived from marine organisms according to the current trend “Marine organisms are a key to our youth”.
Carefully selected ingredients are responsible for effective nourishing of our skin during the night.
Beauty Sleep – the skin is noticeably hydrated and regenerated upon waking up.
1. The cream naturalness index is as much as 96.6%.
2. The cream contains as many as 7 types of collagen.
3. It has a rich texture.
4. A complex of 5 types of hyaluronic acid, which reaches different layers of the skin, was used in the cream to provide deep and multi-level hydration.
5. The mask is part of the “beauty sleep” trend. It means that appropriate selection of cosmetics for evening skincare may be a guarantee of achieving a beautiful and radiant skin.
6. Specially selected active substances derived from marine organisms according to the current trend “Marine organisms are a key to our youth”.
PHEOHYDRANE is a raw ingredient that brings the “second skin” effect. It is obtained in a biotechnological process from polysaccharydes from brown algae membrane, from amino acids sourced from Chlorella vulgaris microalgae and marine water minerals.
It’s an active ingredient with comprehensive moisturising effect:
Polysaccharide forms a complex with NMF (Natural Moisturising Factors). Thanks to their powerful higroscopic potential, it has a restorative effect on the hydrolipidic film and the skin’s protective barrier, preventing dehydration.
It allows active water binding in different layers of the epidermis.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid direct contact with eyes.